hello my friends!
today is generally when i start freaking out about finding a great christmas gift for my husband, aaron. it's usually one of those typical situations where i've been "looking" all season but have been waiting for the perfect thing to show up. and then, a week out, i begin to panic.
if the men in your life are extremely hard to shop for, here are some gift ideas to help make things go a little more smoothly! some are pricier than others, but all are great quality and from some of my favorite places to shop for aaron.
1. Vintage-style wall clock from West Elm | $135
2. Wood block bulb lamp from West Elm | $44
3. Bodum Automatic Pour Over Coffee Machine from Target | $130
4. American Stripe Wool Throw from West Elm | $99
5. Striped Marble & Wood Bookend from West Elm | $34
6. Mid Century Cocktail Shaker from West Elm | $29
7. MVMT Classic Leather Watch from Urban Outfitters | $95
8. ASOS Varsity-style bomber jacket from ASOS | $81
9. Lyle & Scott Canvas toiletry bag from ASOS | $81
10. The Cafe Jacket from Leather & Cotton | $179
11. USB chargeable portable shaver from Open Sky | $18 (on sale)
12. Burroughs beard oil from Schoolhouse Electric | $28
merry christmas, happy holidays, and good luck!