I've been so distracted lately with the idea of redoing our downstairs bathroom. We intentionally picked low-cost options when we designed the house for that small half-bath because we knew we'd eventually want to redo it. And now that we're snowed in, I extra want to do it.
My first step to actually making it happen is assembling a moodboard for the room. It helps me get a sense of what the finished product will feel like and helps me balance out the color options so it doesn't end up being too minimal or dry.
So, without further adieu, here is the finished moodboard for our downstairs bathroom with all the sources! I'll post renovation updates when we actually get started (hopefully soon!!).
1. Wall sconce from Restoration Hardware
2. Walnut mirror from Target
3. DIY sink idea | Sink from IKEA, wood from Home Depot
4. Towel ring from Restoration Hardware
5. Black hex tile from Amazon
6. Toilet paper holder from Restoration Hardware
7. White square tile from Home Depot
8. "Ocean Avenue" print from Minted
9. Vintage rug from Ebay